SHORT TERM T&Cs
The rates on the Shotover Lodge website are only available by booking through this website. You must be at least 18yrs of age to book accommodation on the Shotover Lodge website. Shotover Lodge reserves the right to change information published on its website at any time. Shotover Lodge does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the lodge over-selling the lodge’s own room inventory. All requests made by clients are forwarded to the lodge and are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by Shotover Lodge.
A valid credit card must be submitted to make all bookings. This credit card will be used via a secure page to debit the total cost of the accommodation confirmed. Once your credit card has been processed, we will email you your receipt, this MUST BE retained for check-in purposes or verified identification will be accepted.
For all accommodation in New Zealand your credit card will be charged in New Zealand Dollars. The cost of your booking is converted using our bank’s exchange rates on the day of the transaction. All clients may be required upon request from management to provide a credit card at check-in to cover incidental charges. You may also be required to present photo ID on arrival at the hotel.
- Any bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equal to the first nights accommodation.
- Cancellation fees will be charged in New Zealand dollars.
- The same fee will apply if the client does not show up at the property.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by emailing us on [email protected]
- We require your Name & Surname used in the booking as well as the last four digits of the Credit Card used in the booking.
- Cancellations must be confirmed back to you by one of our consultants.
- If you have not received a confirmation of the cancellation within 24hrs of submission, it means that we have not received it and you must resubmit it.
If you have made your reservation directly through our website and your flight has a disruption or cancellation due to bad weather, and you are able to provide us with a printed confirmation of this from the airline company the cancellation fee as above will not apply.
LONG TERM T&Cs
- To hold your booking for accommodation at Shotover Lodge, valid MasterCard or Visa credit card details are required.
- A cancellation policy of 1 week applies.
- If a booking is cancelled within a week of the arrival date, the guest will be charged the amount of 1 week’s stay.
- On arrival, a security bond of 1 week’s stay is required, as well as 2 weeks of rent.
- All charges at Shotover Lodge are in New Zealand Dollars.
- Photo identification is required upon arrival.
- At time of arrival and departure, a Condition Report will be completed with a Shotover Lodge staff member. On the premise that the room returns a satisfactory Condition Report on guest’s departure, the security bond amount will be refunded into the guest’s bank account within 2 weeks of departure.
- Guests are required to provide a minimum of 3 weeks’ notice of departure date. On failure to provide 3 weeks’ notice, guests must pay 3 weeks’ worth of rent from the time of advising of departure, consistent with their existing weekly due dates.
For full terms and conditions of living at Shotover Lodge, please Contact Shotover Lodge.